Tuesday, November 27, 2007

arabian horses and persian rugs

"My newest sculptures have given me the opportunity to combine two of my greatest passions, Arabian horses and Persian rugs.
I wanted to depict a favoured mare and her young foal awakening from an afternoon nap under the shade of their master's tent. I am always fascinated to he
ar of how the nomadic peoples would often allow the horses to freely roam in and out of the family tents. The beautiful rugs that provided flooring in those tents were so durable that they could easily withstand years of heavy use, even from the hooves of horses."

solid cast by Resins By Randy with steel reinforced legs and tails.
each pair will include their own miniature oriental rug for display.
UNPAINTED pair priced at $300. ppd. ($75. non-refundable deposit required)
Persia (mare) unpainted $207. ppd.
Bidjar (colt) unpainted $98. ppd.



sometimes i think i went into the wrong profession - i would really like to combine my love for pulled pork sandwiches and modern dance into a sculpture

No comments: