Sunday, April 05, 2009

robocop rhyme suggestions


Dear Kanye,

I was listening to your song 'robocop' in the weight room today and noticed that you repeated the word robocop 4 times during the chorus. At first I thought the record was skipping then I realized you have been experiencing some writers block on this one. After listening for a awhile it struck me that there could be much more creativity injected into this song than the repetition I experienced.

...and to help with this problem I came up with several rhymes that might work in place of the robocop lines.

I'd like to make a cocoa stop
You deserve a po' po' pop
I'm hungry for a porkie chop
Are you rockin' a flowbee mop
Did I see your booby flop/or I really like that booby top?? (this one is versatile)
I think you made a poopie plop

here are some other words I came up with that also rhyme with cop - you may be able to incorporate these as well:
drop - (this would be a good combination with the word record)
hop and bop (these are some dances)
crop (like in cash)
lop, whop, and shop (actions)

I am also including this link you may find helpful as well:
http://www.rhymer.com/RhymingDictionary/cop.html

Hope this helps!!!
-Steph

No comments: