Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patty's/Bend Over Thursdays - Flamenco Fridays

Boy this week was entertaining....
The week started with Mzuri Monday Movie Madness which equates to: a hot dog, coke, popcorn, and a movie for $600KSH. There was not much on in the way of good movies so we chose the worst of the worse and watched Burlesque with Christina Aquilera and Cher. I felt like I was watching a mix of coyote ugly and mask. It was horrendous. I honestly do not understand how this won a Golden Globe (best original song - 'You Haven't Seen The Last of Me')?!



Thursday being St. Patty's day turned into a strange pub/bar crawl with my friend Lauren ending the night at Bend Over Thursdays where I witnessed the most amazing dancers. Obviously not what I saw there... but pretty close (there was a lot of hip gyration)


At the Bru Bistro for green beers

Josh assaulting Lauren with his white jeans

Josh's weird green underpants

Add in bathroom of Bend Over Thursdays... Just what I like to think about when I am going to the bathroom.
Friday night Lauren's roomie Federico put on an amazing Flamenco concert which we went to after eating hallucination inciting ethiopian food from habesha.

Flamenco concert

No comments: